Kevin Brittenum, Jr.
- Visual Artist
- Pasadena, CA
I’m currently the manager and graphic designer at Cantu Graphics in South Pasadena. I also do quite a bit of freelance work.
My name Kevin Brittenum, Jr. I'm a visual artist that has been creating original artwork since a very young age. I started with make my very own Pokemon & superheroes. I'm currently the manager and graphic designer at Cantu Graphics in South Pasadena, CA. I also do quite a bit of freelance work.
Manager at Cantu Graphics, Inc.
August 2016 – Present South Pasadena, CA
• Supervises and coordinates the activities of employees engaged in production or processing of goods.
• Plans and establishes work schedules, assignments, and production sequences based on experience, manpower and past practice to meet production goals.
• Monitors jobs in production and communicates with production and graphics specialists regarding special jobs, proofs, and shipping information.
• Ensures that equipment is being properly maintained and upgraded. Also, recommends new acquisitions that will increase productivity.
• Assists production specialist and communicate to ensure all deadlines are met and cost budget is adhered to.
• I also still manage to be able to do all the graphic design work.
Graphic Designer at Cantu Graphics, Inc.
August 2014 – Present South Pasadena, CA
• Designs all digital and print marketing collateral including but not limited to menus, business card, flyers, posters, stationery, wedding materials, misc. creative collateral.
• Handles multiple projects and addresses urgent and changing deadlines while keeping a keen attention to detail.
• Assists with the visual execution of in-store and new store brand marketing materials (point of purchase and promotional materials, signage, packaging, direct mail, etc.)
• Communicates and coordinates with outside vendors and contractors when needed.
• Designs from the point of view of the customers and develops designs that will
be perceived by the consumers to ensure they convey the customer’s desired message.
Graphic Designer at Art 2 Ink LLC.
2013 – 2014 Glendora, CA
• Successfully managing graphic projects from
concept through completion.
• Create design themes & graphics for marketing and sales materials.
• Construct in-house production such as cutting & bindery.
Instructor/Tutor at Neighborhood Urban Family Center
September 2007 – June 2012 Pasadena, CA
• Supervised kids ranging from kindergarten to 5th graders daily.
• Tutored children in various subjects like math, English, and History.
• Taught extra curricular activities like movie making & PowerPoint.
Volunteer/Patient Transporter at Huntington Hospital
June 2004 – June 2008 Pasadena, CA
• Transported patients & other tissues samples throughout the hospital.
• Formulated errands through phone calls for nurses, & secretaries.
• Guided patients and visitors ranging from infants to seniors.